The Counter-Currents Summer Fundraiser
Matching Grant Update & New Incentives to Give
A reader asks why our Summer Fundraiser ends on Halloween, rather than on the Autumnal Equinox. Aside from the pragmatic reason that Halloween gives us more time to reach our goal, Hugh MacDonald points out that in Celtic pagan rites, October 31st is the end of the season of light/summer/the harvest. These Celtic rites were later fused with the rites of Roman festivals of Pomona, Lemuria, and Parentalia, and the Christian rites of the evening before All Soul’s Day to create our modern Halloween. So ending our fundraiser on Halloween is not only practical it is also traditional. We hope it is also fun.
Since our last update, we have received 6 donations totaling $1,880, which will be matched for a total of $3,760. Our new grand total is $31,895. We thank you all for your generous support!
This leaves $4,045 left of our $10,000 matching grant. That seems like a lot to raise in three days, but we raised a similar amount near the end of our last Summer Fundraiser. So now is the time for a few $1,000 donors to step forward and save the day. So please give generously, because time is of the essence.
We also have some special incentives to give at various levels:
- $100: We have one copy of the hardcover edition of Savitri Devi’s Defiance: The Prison Memoirs of Savitri Devi, ed. R. G. Fowler. Defiance was released in a limited edition of 200 numbered hardcover copies. These copies are unnumbered printer overruns, which will be signed and personalized by the editor, so each one will be unique and highly collectible. We will give this book to anyone who donates $100 and who requests it.
- $120: We still have copies of the limited hardcover edition of our journal North American New Right, volume 1. The hardcover is published in a limited, numbered edition of 2oo copies, so it is highly collectible. We will send a copy to anybody who makes a donation of $120 and requests it.
- $250: Anybody who donates $240 and asks will receive North American New Right vol. 1 and two other hardcover Counter-Currents titles.
- $500: Anybody who donates $500 and asks will receive North American New Right vol. 1 and six other hardcover Counter-Currents titles. OR: We have one copy of the hardcover edition of Savitri Devi’s Gold in the Furnace: Experiences in Post-War Germany, ed. R. G. Fowler. This is an unnumbered printer overrun, the only one we have. It will be signed and personalized by the editor. We will give it to anyone who makes a donation of $500 or more and who requests it.
- $1,000 or more: Anybody who donates $1,000 or more and asks will receive North American New Right vol. 1 and all other Counter-Currents hardcovers (provided they are still in print).
These incentives expire with our matching grant on October 31 (but other incentives for monthly donations, which are spelled out on our Donate page, will remain in effect).
You can make two different types of donations:
- First, you can make is a single donation of any size.
- Second, you can make a recurring donation of any size.
Recurring donations are particularly helpful, since they allow us better to predict and plan for the future. We have added several new levels for recurring donations. Please visit our Donate page for more information.
We can also customize the amount of a monthly donation. There are, moreover, other ways to make monthly donations besides Paypal, although it is the most convenient. For more details, contact Mike Polignano at: [email protected]
There are several ways to make one-time donations:
- The easiest is through Paypal. For a one-time donation, just use the following button:
- You can send check, money order, or credit card payment by mail. Just print out our donation form in Word or PDF.
- You can make a secure credit card donation direct from our Donation page.
It is coming down to the wire. Please give generously!
Thank you for your readership and support.
Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 383 Greg Johnson & Morgoth on The Bridge on the River Kwai
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 380 Greg Johnson & Endeavour Discuss James Bond
Racial Solidarity & Moral Hazard
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 379 Ask Me Anything with Greg Johnson & Endeavour
Remembering Friedrich Nietzsche (October 15, 1844–August 25, 1900)
Remembering Aleister Crowley
(October 12, 1875–December 1, 1947)
Contre le sectarisme de droite
Qu’est-ce que l’Alt Right ?