The Stark Truth:
Robert Stark Interviews Mark Weber on his Iran Trip
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-The_Stark_Truth-20121009-Mark_Weber.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”2417″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
- The logistics of travel to and from Iran
- Mark Weber’s impressions of Tehran and the Iranian people
- The views of different Iranians on their government
- The status of women in Iran
- The status of religious minorities in Iran.
- The effects of economic sanctions on Iran.
- Iranians’ attitude towards Americans
- The national identity of Americans as opposed to the national identity of Iranians
- Ethnic groups and ethnic relations within Iran.
- Observations on Iranian President Ahmadinejad.
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad’s and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speeches at the UN
Editor’s note: We encountered some audio difficulties during the recording of this interview. Please bear with us as we work to bring you the highest sound quality possible.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 520 Inside Serbia with Marko of Zentropa
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 519 An Update on South America on The Writers’ Bloc
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 518 Blair Cottrell & Josh Neal on The Myth of Mental Illness
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 517 Special Hangover Stream on The Writers’ Bloc
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 516 The New Year’s Special
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 515 The Christmas Special
Kevin MacDonald on Whites & Individualism
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 514 The Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, & Yet to Come on The Writers’ Bloc