The Stark Truth:
Robert Stark Interviews Mark Weber on his Iran Trip
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-The_Stark_Truth-20121009-Mark_Weber.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”2417″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
- The logistics of travel to and from Iran
- Mark Weber’s impressions of Tehran and the Iranian people
- The views of different Iranians on their government
- The status of women in Iran
- The status of religious minorities in Iran.
- The effects of economic sanctions on Iran.
- Iranians’ attitude towards Americans
- The national identity of Americans as opposed to the national identity of Iranians
- Ethnic groups and ethnic relations within Iran.
- Observations on Iranian President Ahmadinejad.
- Iranian President Ahmadinejad’s and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speeches at the UN
Editor’s note: We encountered some audio difficulties during the recording of this interview. Please bear with us as we work to bring you the highest sound quality possible.
خطة عوديد ينون والسياسة الخارجية الأمريكية
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 359 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 358 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 357 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Do Ashkenazi Jews Have the World’s Highest IQ?
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 356 Independence Day with Jim Goad & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 355 Independence Day with Greg Hood
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 354 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord