The Stark Truth
Robert Stark Interviews Siryako Akda
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-The_Stark_Truth-20121013-Siryako_Akda.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”2906″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Siryako Akda is a Filipino graduate of Political Science and a contributor to Alternative Right. He is an avid observer of international politics, and has a keen interest in right-wing metapolitics.
- The New Right as an alternative to Left-wing anti-globalism
- What does the New Right have to offer the non-white world?
- The material benefits of colonialism to the Third World vis-à-vis its harm to traditional culture and religion
- The narrative of the Left with regard to colonialism
- Why no non-white culture has return to its traditions since the end of colonialism
- What do we replace modernity with?
- Alain de Benoist’s The Problem of Democracy
- Individualist liberal values vs. collectivist democratic values
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 350 11th Birthday Livestream
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
Guns at Batasi
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 347 Lipton Matthews
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 346 Roundtable with Jim Goad
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 345 The Fake Morality of Anti-Whiteness
Here’s What You Missed Behind the Paywall! Interview with Jared Taylor