The Stark Truth
Robert Stark Interviews Siryako Akda
[jwplayer file=”https://counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-The_Stark_Truth-20121013-Siryako_Akda.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”2906″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Siryako Akda is a Filipino graduate of Political Science and a contributor to Alternative Right. He is an avid observer of international politics, and has a keen interest in right-wing metapolitics.
- The New Right as an alternative to Left-wing anti-globalism
- What does the New Right have to offer the non-white world?
- The material benefits of colonialism to the Third World vis-à-vis its harm to traditional culture and religion
- The narrative of the Left with regard to colonialism
- Why no non-white culture has return to its traditions since the end of colonialism
- What do we replace modernity with?
- Alain de Benoist’s The Problem of Democracy
- Individualist liberal values vs. collectivist democratic values
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
50,000 Years of Failure
Mysticism as the Path to Political and Social Change: The Aristocratic Radicalism of Mystics and Occult Thinkers
The Mother Who Mistook an Oven for a Crib
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 572: On Tucker Carlson’s Interview with Vladimir Putin
Why I Never Gave Up on Women
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 571: Dissident Right Philosophers Discuss Greg Johnson’s The Trial of Socrates
Justin Mohn’s Headless Revolution
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 570: Ask Me Anything with Endeavour, Paul Kersey, and Morgoth