Counter-Currents has republished four of Ezra Pound’s works on economics. These texts were already available online.
- Social Credit: An Impact (1935)
- What is Money For? (1939)
- America, Roosevelt, and the Causes of the Present War (1944)
- Introduction to the Economic Nature of the United States (1944)
We are looking for electronic versions of the following works which are not yet online (as well as clear photocopies, so we can check them):
- ABC of Economics (1933)
- Alfred Venison’s Poems: Social Credit Themes by the Poet of Titchfield Street (1935)
- A Visiting Card (1942)
- Gold and Work (1944)
Please email me at [email protected] if you have copies.
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 372 Greg Johnson, Jim Goad, & Thomas Steuben on America’s Decline
Remembering Charles Krafft: September 19, 1947–June 12, 2020
Remembering Francis Parker Yockey: September 18, 1917–June 16, 1960
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 370 Greg Johnson, Mark Gullick, & Stephen Paul Foster Ponder The Deep Questions
Remembering D. H. Lawrence:
September 11, 1885–March 2, 1930
Le Nationalisme Blanc est-il haineux ?
The Counter-Currents 9/11 Symposium
Qu’est-ce que le nationalisme américain ?