[jwplayer file=”https://counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-AttackTheSystem-20121015.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”3720″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
In the latest installment of Attack the System, Keith Preston uses observations and statistical data from the past and present of American politics to make convincing predictions about what to expect in the future.
- The increasing polarization evident even within the Republican and Democratic parties
- The traditional “binding force” uniting the Left in America
- The traditional “binding force” uniting the Right in America
- The Tea Party, the Militia Movement, and Secessionist movements
- The Politically Correct Left and when it will show its fangs
- What to expect as America declines, and how we can be ahead of the game
- Tim Wise’s moment of honesty
- What will happen when the Left can no longer rally its constituent groups around the “WASP boogeyman”
- Much more
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
How to Divide White People
Proč nepodporuji Tommyho Robinsona
The Homeland Institute’s Third Poll, Part Two: Is National Divorce a Solution?
The Homeland Institute’s Third Poll, Part One: American Democracy in Crisis
Using Politics to Segregate the Sexes
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 561: An All-Star Thanksgiving Weekend Special
The Anti-Black Plague: “Black Death” of 1347-1351 Kills Half of Europe . . . Black Women Most Affected
The Spanish Protests of 2023