Attack the System
Keith Preston Interviews Craig Fitzgerald
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-AttackTheSystem-20121003-Craig_Fitzgerald.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”4009″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Craig Fitzgerald is one of the founders of the National Anarchist Tribal Alliance of New York.
- Why nationalists aught to consider National Anarchism.
- Chris’ progression from Left-wing Anarchism to National Anarchism
- The degree to which the State can actually be abolished in a viable society
- The degree to which National Anarchism can accomodate those who believe in a State but oppose the current State.
- Agorism and shadow economies
- Institutions local communities can form
- Homesteading and self-sufficiency
- The pervasiveness of instant gratification
- Is National Anarchism against technology and urban societies?
- National Anarchism and cultural preservation
Interview with Ron McVan: Runes, Sex, & Death
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 342 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Now in Audio Version! Spencer J. Quinn on 200 Years Together Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 341
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 340 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Sam Francis: The Rising Tide of Anarcho-Tyranny
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 339 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 338 Ted Talk
Interview with George Burdi: Man Against the Modern World