Attack the System
Keith Preston Interviews Craig Fitzgerald
[jwplayer file=”https://counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-AttackTheSystem-20121003-Craig_Fitzgerald.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”4009″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Craig Fitzgerald is one of the founders of the National Anarchist Tribal Alliance of New York.
- Why nationalists aught to consider National Anarchism.
- Chris’ progression from Left-wing Anarchism to National Anarchism
- The degree to which the State can actually be abolished in a viable society
- The degree to which National Anarchism can accomodate those who believe in a State but oppose the current State.
- Agorism and shadow economies
- Institutions local communities can form
- Homesteading and self-sufficiency
- The pervasiveness of instant gratification
- Is National Anarchism against technology and urban societies?
- National Anarchism and cultural preservation
The Virgin Queen Chihuahua Has Spoken!
Race and IQ Differences: An Interview with Arthur Jensen, Part 2
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 552 Millennial Woes on Corporations, the Left, & Other Matters
A Deep Ecological Perspective on the Vulnerability of Eurodescendants
Rich Snobs vs. Poor Slobs: The Schism Between “Racist” Whites
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 551: Ask Me Anything with Matt Parrott
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 550: Catching Up with Matt Parrott
Race and IQ Differences: An Interview with Arthur Jensen, Part 1