Attack the System
Keith Preston Interviews Craig Fitzgerald
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-AttackTheSystem-20121003-Craig_Fitzgerald.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”4009″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Craig Fitzgerald is one of the founders of the National Anarchist Tribal Alliance of New York.
- Why nationalists aught to consider National Anarchism.
- Chris’ progression from Left-wing Anarchism to National Anarchism
- The degree to which the State can actually be abolished in a viable society
- The degree to which National Anarchism can accomodate those who believe in a State but oppose the current State.
- Agorism and shadow economies
- Institutions local communities can form
- Homesteading and self-sufficiency
- The pervasiveness of instant gratification
- Is National Anarchism against technology and urban societies?
- National Anarchism and cultural preservation
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 350 11th Birthday Livestream
Is It Okay to Be White?: An Interview with Rémi Tremblay
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 349 Roundtable
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 348 Jason Kessler
Interview with Petr Hampl: Breached Enclosure & Redneck Sociology
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 347 Lipton Matthews
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 346 Roundtable with Jim Goad
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 345 The Fake Morality of Anti-Whiteness