Attack the System
Keith Preston Interviews Craig Fitzgerald
[jwplayer file=”http://cdn.counter-currents.com/radio/CCR-AttackTheSystem-20121003-Craig_Fitzgerald.mp3″ streamer=”rtmp://s3cxt7hxkp9tvh.cloudfront.net/cfx/st” provider=”rtmp” duration=”4009″]
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Craig Fitzgerald is one of the founders of the National Anarchist Tribal Alliance of New York.
- Why nationalists aught to consider National Anarchism.
- Chris’ progression from Left-wing Anarchism to National Anarchism
- The degree to which the State can actually be abolished in a viable society
- The degree to which National Anarchism can accomodate those who believe in a State but oppose the current State.
- Agorism and shadow economies
- Institutions local communities can form
- Homesteading and self-sufficiency
- The pervasiveness of instant gratification
- Is National Anarchism against technology and urban societies?
- National Anarchism and cultural preservation
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 378 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Mark Gullick
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 377 Millennial Woes & Karl Thorburn on Life in the Dark Age
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 376 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & Beau Albrecht
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 375 Greg Johnson, Stephen Paul Foster, & Richard Houck on How to Respond to Being Called a “Hater!”
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 374 Greg Johnson, Richard Houck, Gaddius Maximus, & Thomas Steuben on How to Respond to Being Called “Racist”
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 373 The Writers’ Bloc with Nick Jeelvy & F. Roger Devlin
Mark Collett, Laura Towler, & Greg Johnson Discuss White Identity Politics
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 372 Greg Johnson, Jim Goad, & Thomas Steuben on America’s Decline