The Stark Truth
Robert Stark Interviews Chuck Baldwin
Audio Version: To listen in a player, click here.
To download the mp3, right-click here and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here.
Charles “Chuck” Baldwin (born May 3, 1952) is an American minister and politician. He is the founder and pastor of Crossroad Baptist Church in Pensacola, Florida. He was the presidential nominee of the Constitution Party for the 2008 U.S. presidential election and had previously been its nominee for U.S. vice president in 2004. He hosts a daily one-hour radio program, Chuck Baldwin Live, and writes a daily editorial column carried on its website, on News with Views, and on VDare.com.
- His move to Montana
- The importance of third parties
- Ron Paul
- Rand Paul
- How a Romney victory will cause the Right wing opposition to go to sleep, allowing the Republicans to enact bad policies that the Democrats could not
- How the religious Right has become corrupted and co-opted
- Christian Zionists
- The folly of gun buy backs
- The Left-Right spectrum
- The importance of state and local jurisdictions
- The importance of national sovereignty
- The necessity of protecting the borders
- Republican warmongering
Enjoyed this article?
Be the first to leave a tip in the jar!
50,000 Years of Failure
Mysticism as the Path to Political and Social Change: The Aristocratic Radicalism of Mystics and Occult Thinkers
The Mother Who Mistook an Oven for a Crib
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 572: On Tucker Carlson’s Interview with Vladimir Putin
Israel Is Based!
Why I Never Gave Up on Women
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 571: Dissident Right Philosophers Discuss Greg Johnson’s The Trial of Socrates
Justin Mohn’s Headless Revolution