To listen in a player click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as” or “save target as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Transcript here 
Dr. Mark Dyal is an American scholar and writer. He has an M.A. in black studies and a Ph.D. in anthropology. His dissertation is on Italian “Ultras” — soccer hooligans and skinheads — focusing on their “agonistic” subculture and its roots in Italian fascism; in Counter-Enlightenment thinkers like Friedrich Nietzsche, Julius Evola, and Georges Sorel; and in the indigenous European resistance of globalization, liberalism, and immigration.
- His experiences in Rome living with and studying Italian Ultras
- Georges Sorel
- The political potential of the Italian Ultras
- Casa Pound
- Carlo Petrini and Slow Food
- The nature of the North American New Right as an intellectual movement
- Absolute and relative knowledge
- Evola and Traditionalism
- Future writing projects
- Giambattista Vico