50:24 / 213 words
Robert Stark’s The Stark Truth will now be hosted by Counter-Currents. Welcome Robert!
Audio Version: To listen in a player, click here .
To download the mp3, right-click here  and choose “save link as.”
To subscribe to our podcasts, click here .
Anthony Migchels lives in Arnhem, the Netherlands. He started the Gelre , the first regional currency in the Netherlands. His blog is http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/  which raises awareness of monetary matters, most notably the nefarious implications of interest, as a way of empowering people and the commonwealth in their struggle against the Money Power.
- How Mutual Credit Works
- The Goals of Monetary Reform http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/the-goal-of-monetary-reform/ 
- Why Banking must be interest free http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/usurious-usurpation/  and how interest is a wealth transfer from the poor to rich. http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/the-problem-is-not-debt-its-interest/ 
- How the government creates the monopoly with the legal tender laws and hands it over to the private banking cartel.
- Other Monetary Reform Movements such as the Greenbackers, Public Banking, and Social Credit
- A comprehensive critique of Austrian Economics http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/faux-economics/ 
- How Libertarianism is controlled opposition. http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/how-the-money-power-created-libertarianism-and-austrian-economics/ 
- Is Anti-Usury Activism Anti-Semitic? http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/is-anti-usury-activism-antisemitic/  How it became associated with fascism after WWII
- Why there isn’t a strong populist movement? The phony left-right paradigm represented by Occupy Wall Street and the Tea Party
- The Euro Crisis http://realcurrencies.wordpress.com/the-euro-crisis/