Our New Video of the Day Feature

In addition to the high quality written work that you have come to expect from Counter-Currents — in addition to our new Counter-Currents Radio podcasts — Counter-Currents will now be featuring a Video of the Day, Monday through Friday, for those of you who watch the television machine.

Our Videos of the Day will of course be relevant to the metapolitical project of the North American New Right, but they will also be entertaining. We will include documentaries, satire, commentary, and music videos.

This week, the Videos of the Day will appear here on the main page. Starting next week, they will be available on the right hand navigation bar, just below the Search function.

I am not a video person. I am counting on our readers to find or create new material. If you think we should include a video, it is wise for you to assume that I do not already know about it, and contact me at [email protected].

Thank you for your readership and support.

Editor-in-Chief

This entry was posted in North American New Right and tagged , , . Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted March 20, 2012 at 10:48 am | Permalink

Yes! This is great! The podcasts were a wonderful addition….I think you will reach so many more people these ways. Honestly, I would have never read that recent Carl Schmitt piece, but I did listen to it on my ipod, and am much better for it.

Posted March 20, 2012 at 11:49 am | Permalink

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We will continue the podcasts.

• Gregor
        Posted March 20, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

The Counter-Currents Multi-media Empire is on the move!

2. Audax
    Posted March 20, 2012 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

Since this is primarily an American-based website, that does not shy away from certain topics, I believe the following video (in 3 parts, 26:15) is suitable for suggestion:

Hitler Declares War On The Zionist State (Originally uploaded by THELINDGRENN, whose account was deleted a few months ago because of videos like this)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

3. maxsnafu
    Posted March 20, 2012 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

That ramzpaul video is a classic.

4. PC
    Posted March 21, 2012 at 5:43 am | Permalink

Well, Greg, what happened to the “WN question (of the week?) and possible answers from WN’s” idea I suggested recently ?

Posted March 21, 2012 at 11:43 am | Permalink

Patience, my young apprentice. It is but one action item on a long list that I am working through.

5. Posted March 22, 2012 at 6:57 am | Permalink

Hmmm. Since you guys put music on your podcasts and maybe this video archive, I would suggest TuneYards. I am quite sure the lead singer is to the left of Tim Wise, but as far as I know she’s in the family (Name is Merril Garbus) and her music is astounding.

6. PC
    Posted March 23, 2012 at 6:54 pm | Permalink

Speaking of other projects, I am reminded of this:

I read comments there about the efforts to translate Herve Ryssen’s works into English. Can you give us an update on that? It seems to me that it is one of the must-do projects.

And speaking translations, does anyone know an update on the efforts to translate Alexandr Solzhenitsyn’s “200 Years Together”??

• PC
      Posted March 23, 2012 at 6:57 pm | Permalink

Solzhenitsyn’s 200 Years Together into English.

Seems to me lots of important works are translated into any language BUT English!

Posted March 24, 2012 at 12:15 am | Permalink

I tried to interest a particular translator in translating Ryssen, but he said no. Right now, there is no time and money to pursue it further.

• White Republican
      Posted March 24, 2012 at 4:01 am | Permalink

I might have helped introduce Hervé Ryssen to Anglophone readers by prompting Greg Johnson to publish material on or by him when he edited The Occidental Quarterly. Of course, it’s easy to make such recommendations, but difficult to act upon them. There aren’t many people on our side who can translate French into English, and they usually have a lot of work to do besides translations.

However, there is a booklet by Ryssen on Israel’s role in the White slave trade that I’m thinking of translating later this year. This booklet is informative, it shouldn’t be too difficult for me to produce an adequate translation of it, and its publication should help stimulate and maintain interest in Ryssen’s other works. Et, bien sûr, je suis un antisémite. A bas les juifs!

• White Republican
        Posted March 31, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Permalink

Hervé Ryssen has just published a synthesis of his six books dealing with the Jewish problem, Comprendre le judaïsme – Comprendre l’antisémitisme (Baskerville, 2012). I haven’t read it, but I’ll definitely order a copy very soon. As it is a short work of 144 pages, translating it into English might not be a particularly demanding project, unlike Ryssen’s other books on the subject, all of which are at least 400 pages.