We Want Your Input!
Upcoming Counter-Currents Projects
We’d like to give you a peek at upcoming Counter-Currents projects and also solicit your suggestions for projects you’d like us to take on.
1. Our First Two Titles in Paperback
Our first two titles, Michael O’Meara’s Toward the White Republic and Michael J. Polignano’s Taking Our Own Side are being released in paperback editions this month. The list price is $20.
The limited, numbered, and signed hardcover edition of Toward the White Republic is now sold out. A few copies of the limited edition of Taking Our Own Side remain. Mike Polignano will be happy to personalize them.
2. Our Next Title
We are currently readying our next title for the press: Kerry Bolton’s Artists of the Right: Resisting Decadence, which contains fourteen chapters on racially conscious artists: D. H. Lawrence, H. P. Lovecraft, Gabriele D’Annunzio, Filippo Marinetti, W. B. Yeats, Knut Hamsun, Ezra Pound, Percy Wyndham Lewis, Henry Williamson, Roy Campbell, P. R. Stephensen, Rex Fairburn, Count Potocki of Montalk, and Yukio Mishima. The volume includes an Introduction by Greg Johnson as well as a detailed Index. The book is projected to be 220 pages in length, but as revised chapters come in we might have to increase the size.
Like all Counter-Currents titles, the first edition will be limited to 100 numbered hardbound copies. Because the author is in New Zealand, we cannot offer signed and personalized copies. The release date is January 31, 2010.
3. The First Volume of North American New Right
Our journal North American New Right appears in two formats: our webzine where something new appears every day and a print edition that collects the best articles, interviews, and reviews from the website (plus additional material) into a handsome book that will be published annually. The model is the journals TYR Myth-Culture-Tradition and Alexandria: The Journal of Western Cosmological Traditions. The deadline for the first volume of the print edition is New Year’s Eve, and we will send it to press in March of 2011.
Authors in the first volume include Michael O’Meara, Kevin MacDonald, Ted Sallis, Greg Johnson, Jonathan Bowden, Derek Hawthorne, Kerry Bolton, F. Roger Devlin, Amanda Bradley, J. Howard-Hobson, and others. There are also translations of works by Alain de Benoist, Guillaume Faye, Robert Steuckers, Dominique Venner, Edouard Rix, and Julius Evola. The volume includes a memorial symposium in honor of Francis Parker Yockey. The volume will be 320 pages in length and available in both hardcover and paperback.
4. Other Upcoming Counter-Currents Titles
- Julius Evola, East and West (18 essays on East-West comparative philosophy from a Traditionalist perspective)
- Alain de Benoist, Ernst Jünger: Between the Gods and the Titans, translated by Greg Johnson (six essays on Ernst Jünger)
- Robert Steuckers: Counter-Currents is now in discussion with Robert Steuckers to publish three volumes of selected writings. The first volume, to be published in 2011, will deal with geopolitics. The second volume will be about the Conservative Revolution. The third will be essays on literary figures and topics such as D. H. Lawrence, Knut Hamsun, and dandyism. The essays will be translated by Greg Johnson.
- Edmund Connelly’s Understanding Hollywood, collecting his essays on movies from TOQ and The Occidental Observer
- The first collection of Trevor Lynch’s writings on movies and television
- A White Nationalist Manifesto by Greg Johnson, condensing the case for White Nationalism into a 100 page pamphlet that can be read in one afternoon
Starting in December, Counter-Currents/North American New Right will make podcasts of selected articles available for download. Eventually, we will expand our podcasting to include interviews.
6. The Ongoing Search for Contributing Editors and Authors
To increase our coverage of fine arts, contemporary music, films, videos, podcasts, comics and graphic novels, and other cultural fields, we are looking for Contributing Editors and reviewers. For more information, click https://counter-currents.com/2010/11/call-for-editors-and-reviewers/. We are also actively searching for authors for several series: https://counter-currents.com/2010/11/call-for-papers/.
If you wish to suggest projects that might be appropriate for Counter-Currents, please contact me by email at [email protected] or just post a comment below.
Thank you for your loyal readership,
Counter-Currents Publishing Ltd
& North American New Right
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 359 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 358 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 357 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Remembering Carl Schmitt
(July 11, 1888–April 7, 1985)
Remembering Revilo Oliver (July 7, 1908–August 20, 1994)
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 355 Independence Day with Greg Hood
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 354 Greg Johnson, Millennial Woes, & Fróði Midjord
Counter-Currents Radio Podcast No. 351: State of the Movement Roundtable